For the latest news, sports, AG news and more, check out our MSC News website with the latest from all our stations in one place, click here.
Visit our sister stations:
KLZA 101.3 FM
KNZA 103.9 FM
KMZA 92.1 FM
KAIR 93.7 FM
All Rights Reserved. KNZA Inc.
2016 Holiday Hot Spot $500 Giveaway 1. No purchase necessary.
2. Must be present to enter, and be at least 16 years of age.
3. One sign up per person, per day at the featured Holiday Hot Spot location..
4. Qualifying ends December 18, 2016.
5. Winner will be announced on air December 19, 2016, between 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. Prize money must be spent by January 06, 2017.
6. The grand prize can be redeemed for merchandise at participating merchants only. Winner may choose where to spend the $500, choosing at least 3 of the participating merchants. A list of participating merchants will be provided to the winner.
7. Incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified.
8. Employees and immediate household members of KNZA, Inc. (KLZA-FM, KMZA-FM, KNZA-FM, KAIR-FM/AM, and KTNC-AM) are not eligible to participate.
9. Employees of participating merchants can not participate while the contest is being held at their employer's business.
10. Prizes are not transferable and no substitutions shall be made.
11. KNZA, Inc. reserves the right to change or modify these rules. Any such changes will be announced and all KNZA, Inc. radio stations will have a copy along with the original rules.
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
Various Prizes will be offered at times through a variety of contest’s through out the year on stations KLZA & KTNC
Arrangements as to how winning prize’s will be acquired by the winning contestant will be announced or agreed to at the time of each giveaway. Prizes if being picked up at our studio office must be picked up within two weeks of being won.
Please bring photo ID with you if picking up a prize.
Some exemptions and/or exclusions may apply with certain prizes. Any such exemptions and/or exclusions will be announced on KLZA & KTNC.
Some prizes have certain restrictions on them, such as a minimum age requirement. Any restriction(s) will be announced on the air during the giveaway.
If you call or leave a message on any of our contest lines, all or portions of your message may be used for broadcast.
All participants as a condition of entry release KLZA & KTNC Radio and its parent company KNZA, Inc., its sponsors, and advertisers from any and all liability arising out of participation in the giveaway.
KLZA & KTNC Radio and its parent company KNZA, Inc. reserve the right to change or modify these rules as deemed necessary. Any such change will be announced on the air and a written copy along with the original rules will be available at the main studio location 1828 US Highway 73, Hiawatha KS.
All participants as a condition of entry release their name, voice, and likeness and/or picture to KNZA, Inc. and its affiliates for promotional purposes and shall do so without further compensation.
By participating in this contest, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and decisions regarding any aspect of the giveaway by KNZA, Inc. are final. Noncompliance will result in disqualification.
KNZA Inc. will occasionally conduct contests utilizing social media. The rules of winning will be outlined in the initial post, and winners will be based on those qualifications for the contest.
KTNC 1230 AM
KTNC 1230 AM is owned and operated by KNZA Inc. and is licensed to broadcast from Falls City, Nebraska. To Southeast Nebraska and parts of Northeast Kansas and Northwest Missouri, with 500 day watts and 1,000 night watts of power
You can contact the KTNC Studio by:
Telephone: (402) 245-2454
Toll Free 1-800-414-3867
Fax: (402) 245-6040
Address: 1602 Stone
Falls City, Nebraska 68355