For the latest news, sports, AG news and more, check out our MSC News website with the latest from all our stations in one place, click here.
Visit our sister stations:
KLZA 101.3 FM
KNZA 103.9 FM
KMZA 92.1 FM
KAIR 93.7 FM
All Rights Reserved. KNZA Inc.
KTNC AM1230 2015 Summer Giveaway $100 Gas Certificate
Official Contest Rules
1. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in this giveaway.
2. Prize drawings will be 1 winner each Friday July 3, July 10, July 17, and July 24. Winners will be announced KTNC AM1230, and gas certificates will be mailed.
3. Employees and immediate family members of KNZA Inc. are not eligible to participate in this giveaway promotion. Nor are employees or immediate family members of Sapp Brothers.
4. KNZA Inc. reserves the right to change or modify these rules. Any such change will be announced on the air and all KNZA Inc. stations will have a written copy along with the original rules available at each studio site and on station website.
5 As a condition of entry, all participants release KNZA Inc., its sponsors, and advertisers from any and all liability arising out of participation in the giveaway and acceptance of prize.
6. All participants as a condition of entry release their name, voice, and likeness and or picture to KNZA Inc. and its affiliates for promotional purposes and shall do so without further compensation.
7. By participating in this contest, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and decisions regarding any aspect of the giveaway by KNZA inc. are final. Noncompliance will result in disqualification.
KNZA Inc. is a family of stations made up of KNZA FM in Hiawatha, KMZA FM in Seneca, KAIR AM/FM in Atchison, KLZA FM & KTNC AM in Falls City.
KTNC 1230 AM
KTNC 1230 AM is owned and operated by KNZA Inc. and is licensed to broadcast from Falls City, Nebraska. To Southeast Nebraska and parts of Northeast Kansas and Northwest Missouri, with 500 day watts and 1,000 night watts of power
You can contact the KTNC Studio by:
Telephone: (402) 245-2454
Toll Free 1-800-414-3867
Fax: (402) 245-6040
Address: 1602 Stone
Falls City, Nebraska 68355